Time to learn! Well, it’s never been a time not to. The truth is that in nowadays world of fierce marketing competition, one can become successful only by learning new all the time. It is exactly what we are going to do!
Our attitude to education is serious: existing marketing experts, affiliate marketing experts, and other personnel constantly undergo training, and courses, to improve their hard skills and learn new about current trends. We have first-hand knowledge because we have passed dozens. And we can assure you that our recommendations are based on the personal experience of dozens of successful marketing specialists from our project and hundreds of professionals among our readers and clients. We are never tired of asking which courses and programs are effective in their opinion. And thus, we have formed a set of materials we can’t wait to introduce to you.
Table of contents
- 1 Our TOP 15 courses on Affiliate Marketing
- 1.1 Original courses from Matt Diggity
- 1.2 ClickBank, success without a website
- 1.3 Project 24
- 1.4 Digital Worth Academy
- 1.5 Courses from AuthorityHacker
- 1.6 Affiliate Marketing Mastery
- 1.7 Avercity Gold Masterclass
- 1.8 Reliablesoft
- 1.9 HubSpot Academy
- 1.10 ClickBank Success: Zero Cost Advertising Affiliate Marketing
- 1.11 Passive income geek
- 1.12 WA Education
- 1.13 Beginner Affiliate Marketing
- 1.14 Lead Magnet
- 2 Comparative review of affiliate marketing courses
- 3 Conclusion
Our TOP 15 courses on Affiliate Marketing
In our recommendations, you will find courses on Affiliate Marketing, Marketing in general, SMM, and SEO. Some programs focus on their platforms, and some on external traffic sources. Some are for passive advertising campaigns, and some are for active ones. And, of course, we gathered information suitable both for aspiring, and experienced marketing specialists.
Original courses from Matt Diggity
Let’s start with something simple yet effective. Courses from Matt Diggity provide fundamental knowledge in an easy-to-comprehend form. He starts from the very basics; classes and seminars designed for people who, in principle, are not familiar not only with affiliate marketing but also with SEO optimization in general. By the way, Matt is just an SEO specialist, not a marketing specialist. But he was able to make solid achievements in affiliate marketing.
- Affiliate LB. The main and only full-scale course consists of 160 consecutive and structured video tutorials. Almost 90% of it is the study of SEO, the correct work with keywords, ways to promote a website, and the creation of contextual advertising campaigns;
- templates and tools. The additional course consists of reviews of the most effective tools, as well as templates for filling-in settings, ready-made advertising campaigns, and so on;
- ready-made lists. These are sets of semantic cores, anchor links, and specific groups of keywords, always up to date. The product is not a separate training program but more of a nice bonus.
- Matt ― is the only mentor of the course who tries to pass on all his experience. Marketing Specialist, SEO Specialist, and Founder of a Marketing agency. twitter.com/mattdiggityseo.
- cost. The total price for the entire package is $797. Moreover, if you purchase training video tutorials in separate packages, they will be much more expensive;
- additional services/products. Masterclass on flipping, site credibility, CRO. Own exclusive Facebook group after training;
- learning format. Package of video tutorials, possibility to ask questions in the community, follow-ups, and support;
- Depends on your ability to comprehend the information, but in any case, you will spend about 200 hours watching the videos only;
- distinctive features. Simple presentation of information, no entry threshold by definition, friendly community;
- designed for. Beginners with no competencies.
Not a bad start, but only if you’re planning on connecting your platforms with affiliate marketing for promotion because most of the course is about SEO. But upon finishing the course, you will be a full-fledged specialist in website promotion and will be able to start with a simple offer. But only via search traffic, don’t forget it.
Link – affiliatelab.im.
ClickBank, success without a website
The project promotes its courses via the Udemy platform. And this is an undoubted plus allowing us to evaluate the number of students, reaching 41 thousand people, and a high average score (4.4).
This program is designed, as opposed to the previous one, to work exclusively through external traffic sources. In modern realities, this is much more relevant, especially if you are a beginner who doesn’t have a promoted website on hand.
- just one general course, but divided into 6 segments, each consisting of 2-3 dozen lectures. You can choose which lectures you need and which you can skip.
- ClickBank does not disclose mentors’ names, publishing courses directly from the brand. But the project’s reputation is enough to understand that the information in the package is worthwhile.
- Now there is a discount, so the cost is $25. The standard cost is also small – $95.
- additional services/products. None, just theory and individual practice. Some practical exercises involve creating social media campaigns on a small budget, around $5 per day. This amount, of course, is also at the expense of the student;
- learning format. Video tutorials and texts, no interactive, no possibility to ask clarifying questions;
- The total duration is about 20-30 hours per segment, and there are, as you remember, 6 of them;
- distinctive features. Purely applicable information and even some tried and tested actions, review of own cases, search for mistakes and success triggers;
- designed for. Beginners and current marketing specialists. Let’s clarify that beginners will still need to have baseline competencies. If you don’t know anything about affiliate marketing, then better not start with this course.
Upon finishing the course, you will become a specialist who knows how to create good advertising campaigns on social and advertising networks. As well as analyze the audience, choose placement, create landing pages, organize a common sales funnel, set up tracking, and use advanced features like targeted remarketing. But there is no specific fundamental knowledge of marketing or even affiliate marketing here, so you will need to acquire them in advance. Here you will find just purely applicable information on working with social networks.
1-2-3 Affiliate Marketing
Another original course, this time from the creator of the SPI project – Pat Flynn. He is a narrowly known marketing specialist, standing out with a maximum margin of up to $3 million per year. Now he has focused on teaching newcomers; the course is a set of short workable recommendations designed for beginner affiliates. NB! The course is for newcomer affiliate marketing specialists already working in the field. If you are a beginner wanting to learn more about the profession, better choose another.
- 9 lectures on choosing a specific product for promotion. Introduces the tricks of choosing a suitable and profitable offer and also reveals the technical aspects of working with a partner;
- 8 lectures on passive advertising campaigns. The basis for creating campaigns that practically need no finalization for the long run. The profitability of such advertising campaigns is usually low, but they can be called passive;
- 11 lectures on active advertising campaigns. The author will give his vision of the rapid creation of the advertising campaigns, ways to analyze weaknesses, basis of an in-progress improvement.
- Pat Flynn, Affiliate Marketing Specialist with many years of experience, the best margin – more than 3.5 million dollars in 2010. Has his channel with educational materials: www.youtube.com/channel/UCGk1LitxAZVnqQn0_nt5qxw.
- $699 for the whole course;
- additional services/products. Selection of books, seminars, software, and courses for further education;
- learning format. Watching video tutorials online and offline;
- The total duration of the videos is 5 hours. But be ready to spend much more time comprehending the information from them. On average, it takes up to 15 hours for students to do this, plus you will need 20-30 hours for practice to work out the demonstrated maneuvers;
- distinctive features. Pat provides rather expensive information, but its main advantage is that it’s purely up-to-date. No outdated tricks, the author seems to be constantly revising the content with the latest trends in mind. Plus, you have the right to a full refund within 30 days if you don’t like the course;
- designed for affiliates and marketing specialists with low competencies. Or specialists who have previously worked with other traffic sources.
It is a great way to expand your competencies if you want to switch to external traffic sources or understand affiliate marketing when moving from another marketing area. For a beginner, the course will probably be a bit complicated.
We have already reviewed courses focused on their traffic sources. Here is another good example, but we use a YouTube channel to get traffic. By the way, we addressed YouTube promotions in our blog, so if you liked this topic and want to learn how to do it, that’s what you need.
- course on blogging. A constantly updated set of video tutorials, reviews, lectures, and materials, with a total duration of up to 200 hours;
- course on YouTube. Corresponding in terms of volume but focused directly on the technical features of working with video hosting and the audience visiting YouTube.
- Rick Kesler. Marketing Specialist, Engineer, Internet Entrepreneur. twitter.com/rickykesler;
- Jim Harmer. Marketing Specialist, Internet Entrepreneur, Doctor of Law. www.instagram.com/jimharmer.
- $449 for an annual subscription for the first year, then $249;
- additional services/products. A large number of additional materials, own community, a constantly updated library, access to a closed platform where you can ask questions to the experts;
- learning format. Video tutorials, interactives with experts in the community;
- duration. 400+ hours;
- distinctive features. Perhaps, this is the most comprehensive guide specifically on the use of affiliate marketing via YouTube. Since the organizers are well aware of the inner workings of video hosting, they share effective tricks and information that is simply not available in open sources;
- For affiliates and marketing specialists of any level of competence who want to learn how to work with YouTube.
Have you decided to send traffic to offers from YouTube? Or simply want to promote a channel, maybe monetize it directly? These are just the perfect courses for you. But if you’re looking for a variant to start in affiliate marketing, then this is too narrow-focused training for this purpose.
Link – incomeschool.com/project24.
Digital Worth Academy
A step-by-step course that allows you to create an active network of your sources to work with the main verticals of affiliate marketing. A good start option for newcomers, almost no competencies are required to begin. It covers the main niches of affiliate marketing, providing not only the foundation for studying the field but also practical cases from former students.
- choosing a market;
- searching for an offer;
- cost optimization;
- working with fees;
- analytics basics.
- Andrew Hansen. Marketing Specialist with 14 years of experience, leading several successful projects, aside from the academy is the main mentor. digitalworth.com/author/andrew;
- Sara Young. Co-founder, second mentor, and Andrew’s assistant.
- $797 for lifetime access to the educational materials;
- additional services/products. None;
- learning format. Books, printed or online publications;
- duration. Over 80 hours;
- distinctive features. A well-structured and step-by-step guide organized according to the principle “do as I do.” More applicable tricks than academic knowledge;
- For beginners with no competencies who have never worked with affiliate marketing or SEO.
Well-balanced option for a start. After this basic course, you’ll be able to accurately choose a narrow-focused specialization and switch to learning specifically it. This course doesn’t teach direct work with verticals, but it teaches to choose them and promote websites for passive income.
Link – digitalworth.com/academy.
Courses from AuthorityHacker
The course covers all stages of creating and promoting a website, from technical settings and design to filling it with correct content and increasing credibility. The second part of the course is devoted to working with offers, mainly focused on e-com, respectively, Amazon. But in general, any product offer will do.
- website business model;
- search for niches;
- planning and setting up a website;
- content creation;
- work with links;
- work with partners;
- advanced strategies.
- Gael Breton. SEO Specialist, and creator of over 500 websites. twitter.com/gaelbreton.
- Mark Webster. Co-founder of the project, author of academic articles on marketing, entrepreneur. twitter.com/markwebster1.
- cost. $997.
- additional services/products. Cases from the authors – Mark Webster and Gael Breton;
- learning format. Video tutorials and related graphic materials;
- duration. Over 90 hours;
- distinctive features. Structured presentation of the material, real-life examples, and practical exercises;
- For both beginners and current webmasters. For experienced marketing specialists, there is a section on advanced strategies replete with interesting links and tips.
It’s a good course for affiliates working with their traffic sources. But for beginners, in our opinion, the choice is not the best. Much of the information provided in the course is better tested on your website. And if you do not have it, or there is not enough traffic on it, then knowledge will be useless.
Link – www.authorityhacker.com/special-offer.
Affiliate Marketing Mastery
Set of lectures and masterclasses for advanced marketing specialists and affiliates. Notably, the first masterclass is free, but to get access to the current database and future masterclasses from reputed marketing specialists, you will have to dip into your pocket.
- a constantly updated set of courses in the format of masterclasses;
- subscription to future events you can monitor online.
- there are no regular mentors as such, most of the speakers are conducting about 3-5 masterclasses, and you can choose the teachers suitable for your purposes.
- Depends on the masterclass you’ll subscribe to. The first one is free;
- additional services/products. Lots of related materials from each speaker;
- learning format. Video tutorials, cases study, masterclasses;
- Database for 300+ hours and future events;
- distinctive features. Opportunity to get insides from real business sharks and ask clarifying questions;
- For current marketing specialists and affiliates with at least medium competencies.
It’s a perfect option to advance your skill and get acquainted with modern marketing trends, learn about new traffic sources, and study the most successful bundles at the moment.
Link – www.affiliatemarketingmastery.co.
Avercity Gold Masterclass
The course is organized in partnership with Clickbank and focused on the analysis of current strategies in affiliate marketing. Meaning, that the fundamentals are skipped here, and a lot of time is devoted directly to modern trends’ analytics and strategies in demand in 2021-2022.
- 40 text lessons with graphics and affiliate marketing examples;
- 17 video tutorials on website promotion;
- practical study of 19 existing websites’ templates.
- Main mentor – Sean Bagheri, Affiliate Marketing Specialist, Market Researcher, Investor, and Founder of the entire project, which has more than 1 course. YouTube channel ― youtube.com/c/SeanBagheri.
- cost. $297;
- additional services/products. Websites templates, quick setup instructions;
- learning format. Text lessons, video tutorials, communication within the community, individual consultations;
- duration. 80+ hours;
- distinctive features. The opportunity to communicate with experts, get answers and personal recommendations for the development and audit of your site;
- For marketing specialists and affiliates with medium or high competencies. not for beginners.
Minimum of unnecessary information: up to 60% of all the information will have practical application during the course. The course contains up-to-date information. Thus, it reveals many new algorithms for working with search engines. No outdated methods, everything is accordingly to the principle “to drive in link mass for credibility… PROFIT”.
A complete course on digital marketing with a strong focus on Google systems. Yes, affiliate marketing in the course is affected indirectly, but many affiliates need to improve their knowledge of marketing in general: knowing the current bundles, they still have gaps in the basics. This is where we looked at courses specifically on digital marketing, be sure to study them.
- Google Ads;
- content marketing;
- keywords semantics course.
- each training program has its own set of teachers, who are also constantly rotated to improve the quality of the material’s presentation. The creators of the material are not disclosed.
- cost. $119.
- additional service/products. Forms for Google Analytics, website templates;
- learning format. Video tutorials and related materials;
- Up to 20 per each section;
- distinctive features. A full-fledged certified academy, upon finishing the course, you get a diploma;
- For beginners and current specialists.
Useful and accurate information. Sort of a mixture of academic knowledge, “textbook marketing,” and bundles of insides on the current most advanced sites. Almost all social networks are affected, and of course, Google. Not suitable for beginners in affiliate marketing, the course is designed to improve your skills in marketing.
So far, we’ve been telling you about fee-based courses, but they are not the only ones in our review. Here is a perfect example of a free training course with a certificate upon graduation. The course is brief and focuses mainly on work with Google but also has a lot of useful information for affiliates promoting their traffic sources.
- 8 video tutorials 33 minutes each.
- Matthew Howells-Barby. Expert in Acquisition projects, Digital Marketing, and Growth Strategy. twitter.com/matthewbarby.
- cost. Free.
- additional services/products. None.
- learning format. Video tutorials.
- duration. 4+ hours.
- distinctive features. Free cases review with accompanying training. Great way to boost your SEO competencies;
- For current webmasters and affiliates.
It is not always necessary to pay to get high-quality educational material. And this small but useful course is perfect proof of that. Yes, the information focuses on SEO and Google, but for the segment, it’s valuable.
ClickBank Success: Zero Cost Advertising Affiliate Marketing
Another great course from Clickbank is aimed at working with your website this time. The main focus is the features of search engines, in particular WordPress, SEO in Google, and search algorithms on YouTube. And the most important thing – the ways of forming advertising campaigns in all mentioned areas.
- profitable product selection section;
- website launch;
- blog launch;
- ClickBank doesn’t disclose mentors’ names and the course author but the big brand name is usually enough to prove competencies.
- cost. $24
- additional services/products. Templates for WordPress, settings for plug-ins;
- learning format. Lectures and texts;
- Up to 120 minutes per section;
- distinctive features. The course covers many areas of affiliate marketing at once, and although it doesn’t go deep into any, it’s a good basis for further development;
- For beginner affiliates and learners with no competencies in general.
Suitable for beginners, a great introduction to work, marketing, and the distinctive features of sites, SEO, and search engines. We would not recommend it to experienced colleagues.
Passive income geek
Original SEO course designed for beginners. One of the variants to start your acquaintance with affiliate marketing on your traffic sources. The course presents not only introduction information but also strategies, tactics, and bundles for beginners. Why beginners? We believe that a professional can deduce such tactics literally by experience, but a beginner cannot. Therefore, if you want to start monetizing during the learning process, this is the right choice for you.
- SEO tips;
- set-up and monetizing;
- 18 hours of video tutorials on strategy planning;
- 9 hours of video tutorials on review of the main 8 niches of affiliate marketing.
- Morten Storgaard. Marketing specialist with more than 13 years of experience, Silver YouTube Creator Award recipient, which is a great indication considering the narrow-focused content. Main field – SEO.
- $399 for the first year, then – $199;
- additional services/products. Niche research, specific strategies, and bundles;
- learning format. Texts and video tutorials;
- duration. 60+ hours;
- distinctive features. Presents specific steps for beginners who want to go right to practice instead of going deep into the theory;
- For beginners and learners with no competencies.
A good starting point. This course won’t be enough to become a pro, but it has enough information on how to create and monetize your website and find a suitable offer. The only con is poor information about the creation of selling content and advertising campaigns.
Link – passiveincomegeek.com.
There are a lot of rumours about this project. At the time, rumours were spreading on credible blogs, claiming that these courses are the biggest scam of the year. But the only problem with the course was a poor presentation to the wrong audience. That is, the mentors know their business well, but for some reason, they optimized the advertising campaigns for beginners pulling together a huge amount of information, which led to a concise presentation. As a result, this course can be beneficial for a newcomer in affiliate marketing but not a complete beginner. If you have already made at least a couple of advertising campaigns, this is the course for you.
- 52 masterclasses on niche search, creation of a website, and search for a fee-based or free traffic source;
- training on partnership programs;
- coaching from marketing specialists within the community.
- Jay Neill. The main mentor of the course, the creator of most training, has a separate educational program aside from WA;
- Kyle Loudoun. Founder of Wealthy Affiliate, currently engaged mostly in mentoring;
- Carson Lim. Marketing Specialist, Design Chief.
- 3 packages: Starter – for free, Premium – $49 per month, and Premium Plus – $99;
- additional services/products. Tons of practical information, the templates for websites and student cases;
- learning format. Video tutorials, lectures, coaching, streams, and practice with homework;
- duration. Total of 300+ hours;
- distinctive features. The big community where you can get quick answers to your questions;
- For beginner affiliates and webmasters but not newbies.
Really good academy for growth. The problem is that some of the lectures are unnecessary: the authors tried to include all areas of knowledge about affiliate marketing in their course. Therefore, you will have to choose materials worthy of spending time on during your study or discuss this with a mentor.
Beginner Affiliate Marketing
And this is a course on pure affiliate marketing in the classical sense. There is no information on the creation or promotion of websites, only social and advertising platforms and strong affiliate programs. But the specialization is still traceable, and it aims at e-com.
- e-com via FB and Google;
- choice of niche and product;
- payment methods, choice of a profitable method;
- fee study;
- marketing specialists’ mistakes study;
- advertising campaigns launch.
- The only mentor is Alex Genadinik. 20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor, SEO Specialist, and Marketing Specialist. Officially trained more than 1000 current entrepreneurs.
- cost. $25;
- additional services/products. Bundles and settings for an advertising campaign;
- learning format. Thoroughly structured video tutorials;
- duration. 24+ hours;
- distinctive features. The unique author approach, unusual look at classical techniques;
- For beginners with no experience.
The course is suitable for both beginners and experienced pros. Looking at Alex’s vision is worth a lot. He has unusual and effective ideas regarding the construction of advertising campaigns.
We practically didn’t talk about mailing, but this old method still works properly. Here is a free course that will dot i’s in affiliate marketing through the mailing list. Basic and advanced features of lead generation via e-mail, working with cold and hot clients, and much more.
- the whole course consists of several short, consecutively structured video tutorials on the topic of lead generation.
- Brent Weaver. Marketing Specialist, Founder, and CEO of the UGURUS company. One of the highly rated mentors on the Cloudways platform.
- cost. Free;
- additional services/products. None;
- learning format. Video tutorials;
- duration. 3+ hours;
- distinctive features. Brief, concise, and precise guide on lead generation.
- For current marketing specialists and affiliates.
The course is not for new players in the market. If you have been working in the field for a long time but have not yet used the mailing list or it doesn’t give the desired results, then with this course you will quite possibly find the mistakes you made. Worth your time.
Comparative review of affiliate marketing courses
For clarity, let’s arrange the main theses from the mentioned training programs so that it is more convenient for you to choose where to start.
|Courses Matt Diggity||$797||Video tutorials and communication in the community||from 200 up to 400 hours||For beginners with no knowledge of affiliate marketing|
|ClickBank, success without a website||$25||Video tutorials and text lectures||120-150 hours||For beginners and current marketing specialists|
|1-2-3 Affiliate Marketing||$699||Video tutorials||5 hours of video tutorials, 20-25 hours of practice||For affiliates with different specializations and inexperienced affiliates|
|Project 24||$449||Video tutorials and communication with experts||400+ hours||For affiliates with any competencies, a course on working with YouTube|
|Digital Worth Academy||$797||Printed and online publications||80+ hours||For beginners with no competencies|
|AuthorityHacker||$997||Video tutorials and graphic materials||90+ hours||Sections both for beginners and pros|
|Affiliate Marketing Mastery||The first masterclass is free, then it’s up to your choice||Masterclasses||300+ hours||For pro affiliates|
|Avercity Gold Masterclass||$297||Text, video tutorials, and individual consultations||80+ hours||For specialists with average and high competencies|
|Reliablesoft||$119||Video tutorials||140+ hours||For beginners with low competencies and current pros|
|HubSpot Academy||бесплатно||Video tutorials||4+ hours||For affiliates and webmasters with real experience|
|ClickBank Success: Zero Cost Advertising Affiliate Marketing||$24||Video tutorials and text||12+ hours||For beginners with no experience|
|Passive income geek||$399||Video tutorials and text||60+ hours||For beginners|
|WA Education||$49 и $99, depending on a package||Lectures, coaching, streams, and homework||300+ hours||For beginner affiliates and webmasters but currently already working, not newbies|
|Beginner Affiliate Marketing||$25||Video tutorials||24+ hours||For beginners|
|Lead Magnet||Free||Video tutorials||3+ hours||For everyone who wants to improve lead generation via mailing|
It’s never too late to learn. And if you are a marketing specialist, you should always do. The world of digital marketing is changing too fast for you to stand still for even a second. We know for sure that a good professional is a good student.